Writing: About how I’ve made progress
- So. I’m writing an average 340 words a day instead of 250. This is great, but I can’t believe it. For 2 years and 4 months, I’ve been writing. And I’ve made progress. A lot of progress. But for the last few months, I there hadn’t been any. To be honest, since December, there hadn’t been much writing in general.
- Anyway, to have made progress and have 17 040 words when just 10 days ago I had 13 810 words is amazing. Once I’ve got past the few thousand words, progress is usually very slow. 3230 words in 10 days is like writing 323 words a day for 10 days. I don’t think that’s ever happened to me.
My favorite songs of the moment:
- Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear
- All the right moves by One Republic
- Everybody loves me by One Republic
- Romeo and Juliet by Placebo
I challenge you to write 250/500/1000 words a day