Finished chapter 7 and soon after had a little problem with my computer. Last Monday it was fixed.
Monday 12th Oct.: 566 words.
Tuesday 13th Oct.: 431 words.
Today, so far: 151 words.
Goal: Finish chapter 8 by the 29th of October.
In other news:
- I dyed my hair a deep red/purple that the box called auburn. It looks amazing! and
- I’m having a Halloween sleepover with my new English-speaking friends (who rock!)
- I’m dressing up as Kenna for Halloween (celebrated at my school the 22nd, because real day is during Hols). How nerdy and original is that? Dressing up as my own character? (Who has curly, deep red/cherry red hair btw.)
- I LOVE my new school
- I’m so much happier at my new school
- I wrote a poem about my true home: The Hague, The Netherlands (www.fictionpress.com/s/2727481/1/Home)
- Um… Oh yeah: my friends are awesome! But that goes without saying. (But I’ve now said it twice.)
- I’m sick. Again. Caught it from my little brother.
- I’ve been going to bed late these past few days. (It’s now midnight: the pattern isn’t broken yet.)
- I could go as zombie!Kayleigh for Halloween if this continues.
- I considered going as one of Alex’s droogs, a zombie!pirate, a vampire, Snow White, rebel/badass!Snow White, Drusilla, etc.
- I love writing my novel "Breathe"!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve never loved and felt and cared more about any other character. Kenna Wilson is my favourite character EVER. And she’s mine! I created her. She’s aliiiiiiiive! 😀
- I saw Edward Scissorhands for the first time ever and…. I’m in love.
- A facebook status from about a week ago: "Earlier on, while looking for my old iPod I found my HP wand. I was about to put it in my back pocket when I remember what Mad-Eye told Harry. Am I an HP nerd or what? (But I don’t care: I’m proud.)"
- X Factor: Go Miss Frank! Go Olly! Go Rachel! Go Lucie! Go Stacey! (The twins weren’t as irritating last Saturday. Very pleasant surprise that was. Also, Rachel: goosebumps. Seriously.)
I’m done now because I’m writing an interesting scene. Night.