What I did today (with bullet points):
- I woke up, early (6 hours sleep)
- I ate
- Watched a lot of Angel and Buffy
- Changed the bins in bathroom, my bedroom and my sister’s bedroom (took fulled to the brim bin bags out, tied them closed, stuffed ’em into bigger bin bags and put new bin bags in)
- Unpacked bathroom stuff and cleaned bathroom a bit
- Unpacked clothes
- Unpacked rest of small suitcase (phone, camera, etc)
- Stripped bed and put new sheet on, as well as new empty duvet cover (too hot for the stuff that goes inside) and covers on pillows
- Picked crap off floor and put it in big bin bag
- Did some light cleaning (what I call putting things away)
All in all, a very productive day for me. However, I did absolutely no writing. Also: ow. I think I pulled a muscle in my leg doing something I never ever do: cleaning. It really hurts. 😦
Angel: I really love Doyle. Mostly for his Irish accent, but his personality and looks are pretty damn good too (which should tell you what I think of his accent).
Now, I must either write or read to make today truly productive.
PS: I clicked on spell check and lost everything because I had lost the internet connection. Thank God some of it was saved.. (Am now crazily clicking on apple+a, apple+c every few seconds.)