Buffy/Angel has so many sad moments. And my inner fangirl is sobbing uncontrollably right now just thinking of them.
- Buffy killing Angel to save the world, even though he’d just gotten his soul back but it was too late
- Buffy sacrificing herself for her sister and the world
- Buffy and Angel, kissing, crying, "I’ll never forget", the clock ticking in the background
- Buffy sleeping Spike’s arms, and his speech to her minutes prior
- Buffy telling Spike she loves him, and him saying "No you don’t, but thanks for saying it"
And that’s just the Buffy moments. For the others there’s:
- Tara’s sanity being sucked by Glory
- Willow looking after Tara while Tara’s mind is gone
- Willow and Tara reuniting, Tara says "I got lost, but you found me" or something to that effect
- Tara and Willow making up, and then Tara getting killed the next day
- Xander and Anya’s wedding being messed up by that fucking asshole demon
- Anya being dead in season 7, Xander calling her, and she’s lying there on the floor and he doesn’t see her
- Willow being invisible, convinced her friends hate her/are scared of her