Here’s my twitter: http://twitter.com/Luckynumbr22
My sister’s pointed out that in a month I wrote 15% of "But two girls in life". And I’ve stupidly given myself about 6 weeks to write the other 85%. To be exact I’ve given myself this much time: http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html
Just done some calculations: need to write 1000 words per day (minimum) to reach my goal. Am I crazy/insane? Yes. I really am. But the last week of my deadline is during my summer holiday, so I’ll have more time. (I finish school the 2nd of July. Crazy French school system…)
Reading: Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Going to see: Kill Bill
To do list: Maths homework, study for Spanish and Technology tests, read, watch movie, write, edit first chapter of someone else’s story (I’m their "beta" as Fiction press call it; an editor). Is this too much stuff to do in… 10 hours?